Covid Safe Plan
FOR USE OF NORTH BALWYN BOWLS CLUB
This Safe Plan is put together as per the directions set down by Bowls Victoria, Boroondara Council and the NBBC Board and is in force from 4th February 2021 (pending further announcements from the State Government).
CONTACT TRACING – All members and visitors must register upon arrival and before proceeding to the Greens or Clubhouse. Victorian Government Requirements mean we need to record who is visiting our club at all times to help quick contact tracing in the event of COVID-19 exposure. It is preferable that you use the QR Code Scanning or if not able to then manually register in the attendance register just before the main door.
WHEN PLAYING BOWLS
1. Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from bowler/partner.
2. Please refrain from picking up jacks and where possible, kick jacks with your feet
3. Please refrain from multiple people handling mats.
4. After using the mats & jacks, they must be cleaned thoroughly. Disinfectant spray is available beside the jack boxes.
5. Only one person to update scoreboard on each rink and main scoreboard when playing pennant.
6. No handling of anyone else’s bowls and equipment.
7. Water Fountains can be used but wipe handles with the disinfectant wipes.
8. Bowls Polisher can be used but handle must be wiped down with disinfectant wipes.
9. Club bowls can be used but must be cleaned by disinfectant spray before returning to storeroom.
10. Hand sanitisers are available near the Club front door. Please keep hands clean and use sanitiser before and after bowling.
WHEN USING CLUBHOUSE
1. Masks are mandatory in the Clubhouse when not eating or drinking.
2. Maintain social distancing of 1.5m from others at all times.
3. Maximum of 130 people inside the Clubhouse if all use the QR Code otherwise a total of 65 people.
4. Maximum of 100 people socialising/meeting outside.
5. After sitting at a table you must disinfect the table & chairs when leaving.
6. Only 4 people in the kitchen at any one time. Please use wipes on the areas you have touched.
7. Self-service buffet style food service is not to be provided.
8. After using the toilet please use the disinfectant spray that is located near the hand basins to spray the toilet bowl, hand basin and taps.
9. After locking Clubhouse, please wipe the door handle and the alarm pad with the wipes provided which are near the front door.
10. Hand sanitisers are available near the Club front door. Please keep hands clean and use sanitiser after leaving Clubhouse.
If you are feeling unwell then you should not attend the club under any circumstances.
MEMBERS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS ABIDING BY THE GUIDELINES. IF YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO IS NOT, PLEASE REPORT INCIDENT TO A BOARD MEMBER.